King Fahad Armed Forced Hospital Objectives
- Quality improvement, safety and efficiency shall be the culture of the organization at all times
- To encourage and undertake education activities related to health care, its promotion and management
- To ensure that the rights and dignity of patients and their carers are respected
- To promote health education to the patients and community
- Maintain and improve a challenging, motivating and patient-focused work environment where all our people are empowered, held accountable and recognized for high levels of performance
- Promote Quality activities within the Hospital and provide support to all departments and staff in conducting Quality Improvement Activities.
- To promote professional ethics among Hospital staff
- To provide for the well being of all staff in its employment by providing proper working procedures, a safe working environment, comprehensive medical services, appropriate housing and terms and conditions service consistent with the Kingdom's Labor Law requirements.
- To promote and encourage research to improve the quality of medical care in the hospital